11 December 2011

after the crit

The last Thursday was the final critique and the last class. I feel really sad to face the fact that we are almost at the end of this MA course.
I am so glad that I came here. I've learned a lot from all the tutors, classmates and all the books that I saw in the studio. And more than that I had a great time during this course!
We still have a month for the submission and two months for the graduation exhibition. Everybody's works are amazing so I am very much looking forward to the show. It will be amazing! But at the same time, I know that is going to be the real end...
Let's not think about that and keep working hard!




I gave myself a day off and went to Saffron Walden yesterday. After concentrating on creating final images for a few months, it was nice to go back to observation drawing.

4 comments:

  1. 市場のにぎわいが聞こえてきそうです

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right, the observation drawing is like a refresh drink for artists :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ヤマセミ12/12/11 07:16

    残り少ない留学生活を謳歌して下さいね

    ReplyDelete
  4. ヒヨ吉さん、
    クリスマスマーケットのシーズンですよ!
    Hi yiting,
    I agree. Refresh drink that brings idea!
    ヤマセミさん、
    もちろんです!

    ReplyDelete