9 August 2013

Visiting Oxford

I visited Oxford a week ago. I had lovely time staying with my friend's relative's place and seeing my housemate from uni days.




It was the day when the Oxford Uni had graduation ceremony and I could see many students in the gown and the hat!



They looked really nice and I wished I attended my graduation ceremony last October. My friends and I held back to sign up to attend the ceremony because it cost so much and we completely forgot about it after all.



There were several Indian mothers in beautiful dress as well.



The view from Ashmolean Museum. I was so happy to find the gold coin from Lydia with lion and bull stamp in the museum because I was just reading about it in the book, A History of the World in 100 Objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment